1.  Reliable Quality Control

We are constantly introducing the most advanced equipment, and strive to provide customers with higher quality products. At the same time, our production and quality control strictly comply with ISO and UL standard. At present, we are applying for TS16949, we also welcome your supervision on our quality.

2.  Flexible quotation system

that we have two branch factories, one is mainly focus on simple boards or the customers want to a much competitive price. Another is focus on complex boards or special material, also customized boards.

3.   Much Competitive Price

We do not only pay attention on products quality and service, but also the much competitive price is our advantage. Our price advantage is especially pronounced on Quick Turn, Medium volume and Large volume. More details, please contact us.

4.   Professional Service Support

We are a young but experienced service team, we have high-spirited and fill with passion, and we use professional technology knowledge to provide customers with professional service, to win the trust of the customers and provide them with perfect products. We regard each request of new product or new technology as a challenge of our improvement.

5.   Best Terms of Payment

We have been trying to provide the customers with best service, so we wish to have better support on the payment at the same time. Our payment terms are T/T in advance and 30 day term. You can let us know about your usual way of payment, we will try our best to meet your requirements if needed.

6.   Diversified service support

We know that would be a hard start for you to work with us, maybe you worry about our credit rating, product quality or delivery time. In order to dispel any of these doubts, we provide the best support as we can at the beginning of our cooperation.

7.   Fast QUICK TURN service

We provide Quick Turn service for PCB prototype projects. The lead time is 24 hours for 2~4 layer, 48 hours for 6~8 layer, 72 hours for 10 layer. More details, please see QUICK TURN or contact us.

8.   Strong supply ability

Our own factory can meet 90% order requirements of the all customers, for the rest 10% high precision boards, we will outsource to our excellent partners. Such as China Fastprint, Shennan, Suntak, KingBrother, Wuzhu, Multilayer, Sunshine. To be honest, we are clear that we are unable to solve all PCB requirements, but with a good supply chain, also with stable and long-term business relationship with those outstanding PCB enterprises, enable us dare to accept your projects.

9.    Perfect After-Sales Service

We have formed a specialized group for after-sales service, for quick response once we get a complaint, our service team will analyze the reason, make improvement, and work out the best solution for compensation after negotiating with our customers.

© 2010 ~ 2019 SHENZHEN MIAO TECHNOGY CO.,LTD. All Right Reserved